Saturday, March 25, 2017

LET'S ENJOY PHYSICAL EDUCATION





-ANNIE ROSE VALLE

PHYSICAL EDUCATION
"Exercise and recreation are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary, because health is worth more than learning."
 -Thomas Jefferson 

Physical Education is not easy as easy as you thought but, it gives us education on how to be physically fit. Aside from giving information it is the way on how to express your talent and skills. Another is it will serve as your stress reliever by performing a lot of physical activities. 
-ANALIE BEJEC  

PE subject is enjoy because every Wednesday I'm so excited to go to school because we have a lot to do and also we experience a lot of physical activities that help our health to be healthy.
-MARIA FE CASAS

In this subject I have learned that having physically fit body is important. How can you work if you have illness or pain in your body you would probably say I need to buy medicine for this awful feeling in my body right now, I need to buy pain reliever for my wound. These lines are so familiar to us because I know that we have all experienced being sick. But when Physical Education started I was interested to listen because the activities are more in sports. I am a kind of person that wants to have physical activities such as basketball, badminton, volleyball and many more. Simply I just want to be fit and maintain my body posture. I have learned many things in this subject like history, equipments, skills and violations in different sports. I learned also the different categories of games. We have individual, dual and team sports.
-REY ANGELO PALMERO

In P.E class, I have learned so many things about volleyball, badminton, basketball and so on. The skills that will increase my abilities to play in these kinds of sports. These kind of sports are completely different. One, I know how to be on my own when I wasn't have any partners or teams. Another thing, I learn how to work as a team and to be trust in my teammate.
-APRIL THERESE SEMBRANO

No comments:

Post a Comment