Thursday, March 16, 2017

RESEARCH REFLECTION (by: group 3)


BY: GROUP 3

In the beginning I do not want to
in short I do not want to see you or hear with my ears,
because early morning you first
The first greeting an our faces with joy.

At first we were well known
I suppose that just before an ordinary subject,
but eventually you are the reason why we profanity
and just watches to get good grades.

Passed days, weeks and months we trained,
veteran of stay, spend and go home late
and there are times you really made all
but still nagging enough.

Research, in conjunction with our lives,
be learning is associated.
These problems need to be solved,
question you need to answer.
 
in the morning you think
in the night also flesh mind
single focus of most attention
also the time we need to spent.

Research subject, we know you're not easy
all the time and we shared during the early
so now I know what you waged
high grades that makes us happy.

Too many things to do,
but my priority is you
because you're so difficult to do
Research paper it is you
hard to pass when that will incr
pinagsipagangease the sco

No comments:

Post a Comment